Friday, November 5, 2010

Nadine Coyle has ditch at Mimer Cheryl Cole

Judge Cheryl, 27, has branded was a hypocrite for MIME parts her song promise this show despite the fact that hits live performances every week at last Saturday's.

Nadine, who promotes new single insatiable, said: "I do not strictly come dancing or X factor for this Kampagne.Ich life just wants to shows."

"Is what TV shows, not always do things Leben.Sie can not really get the full effect and insatiable is such a great song and because I'm just starting out, I want to be all about stuff do live."

The Northern Irish singer, 25, has on the ITV1 appear and it means for candidates struck out.

Nadine the aloud, shot to fame with girls after the victory of singers: the rivals in 2002, said: "I love the live shows, if you and all sing great, but I hate it when the judges say bad things."

"I feel sick, because it is I mean glaube.Ich did the reality TV thing I have to such strong memories how it feels."

"I imagine how bad and you need to feel how nervous."


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment