Monday, November 8, 2010

Mary Byrne cries after flop song

Her mentor Louis Walsh was the drama was "his worst per day on X factor".

Tesco checkout workers Mary, 50, fought, ain't-no. to sing the high enough mountain then sobbed: "This is me not.""I can't this tun.Ich can't really."

Louis comforted her and said that able to another song on tonight's guilty would sing pleasures-themed show.

He told TV biz: "Mary ausgerastet only."She didn't know how the Lied.Sie was in tears and I was really worried about you.

"I you sat down and said:" you see, we should change the song.Have probably this way '.

"I could leave the thought of your tragen.Sie has a great talent and the public love Sie.Sie received by diese.Es was touch and go though."

To soothe, Ben E King classic I joined Mary third favorite who have nothing.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment