Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Geri Halliwell: John Adeleye had no spice

Ex-spice girl singer said: "part of being a pop star is having it all ? a fantastic singer, is a great performer ? but you also have to have that something extra."

"I loved John's song, zoom, but I danach.Unter forgot him all these other people immediately I forgot just him."

John ?, by judges to end in the lower two Treyc Cohen and sing the FAT Larry's band classic ? was voted out said his axe from the show was undeserved.

Speaking at this morning, the only reason said ladies and the 30 year-old is hopeful Wagner Carrilho still in the competition, is because "the British love a novelty act".

Blasted, John: "Wagner before me ?, it's not good enough."

He was then asked by a viewer, if he believed Simon Cowell ? themselves with John's mentor Louis Walsh during the show ? to get him one of his rival judges unchecked and replied: "I do."


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment